Top 5 Songs You Can Dance To



       1. Creep-TLC 
TLC is a group of females that makes R&B music where it adds a sassy tone and has me in that mood. There is another popular one called Scrubs which is probably a better known song than this one. Creep creates a groovy vibe, it's an easy song to just simply move your feet to which makes it my favorite. The beat of it just makes me move not only my legs and feet, but my waist and hips too.

Image result for tlc


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TLC_(group)









         2. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go- Wham! 
This song is still very well known till this day. It was most popular in the 80s though, which is the era it was made and created. The first time I've heard this song would have to be on the movie, Happy Feet 2, when I was only 9, 10 years old. I believe it will be a very good song to dance to.
Image result for wham

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_(Wham!_song)









      3. ABC- The Jackson 5 
The Jackson 5 was a very famous boy group that sang many upbeat songs. It probably sounds more familiar when I say that Michael Jackson was involved in this band as well. I personally like this song. It puts me in a happy mood as soon as it starts to play. This song can bring out the happiness for you too and might even have your feet move to the song.



Image result for jackson 5 https://www.amazon.com/Jackson-5/e/B000AQ0DZG

      4. Jump Around- House of Pain 
This song is known to be a one hit wonder. There aren't much other songs known to be from this group either. It's a very hyped up song and dancing to it is a workout. The most easiest dance move to do while listening to this song would be the obvious, jumping. This is more down the list because I feel like with just jumping gets tiring and boring, but the song just hit home.
Related image https://steemit.com/music/@djlethalskillz/steemit-record-pool-or-song-of-the-day-jump-around-by-house-of-pain

   5. Crazy in Love- Beyoncé ft. Jay Z
Everyone loves Beyonce and of course everyone knows her very well. A lot of her songs are a bop and is still being listened to till this day. This song combined all types of music together and became a hit. It can be added to one of the most popular songs to be written and played. I feel like this song is funny to me because of the amount of times its been used for comedy like memes and edits for videos. I love this song, it just was overplayed as I was growing up so I got tired of it.

Image result for jay z and beyonce crazy in love


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eDfB_-83Ys









Cited

Comments